Philadelphia Air Conditioning Repair
Going the Extra Mile for Your Total Customer Satisfaction
When you call Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, your trusted Philadelphia air conditioning repair experts, you can expect quick, friendly service at low competitive rates. We aim to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time, and that you are completely satisfied with our work. You can be sure the technicians who show up at your home have passed our thorough background checks and drug testing, and meet our high standards of skill and service.
Reach our 24/7 call center at (215) 375-7134 for AC repair when you need it.
High-Quality AC Repair & Around-the-Clock Emergency Service
If your air conditioning system quits when it’s blisteringly hot outside, you can end up extremely uncomfortable. For emergency air conditioning repair in Philadelphia, Joseph Giannone’s professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to service your air conditioning system when you need it—even on holidays.
- Strange sounds – Hear unusual squealing or grinding sounds? Something inside might be wrong.
- Weak air flow – If you experience weak air flow in your AC vents, the compressor may be failing.
- Musty smell – This could indicate that mold is growing inside your unit.
- Excessive moisture – Moisture near your system can indicate a refrigerant leak.
Mold or refrigerant can be extremely dangerous for you and your family and need to be addressed immediately. Contact our professionals right away. Any signs of problems or disrepair should be taken care of sooner than later to prevent them from becoming even bigger issues. Call Joseph Giannone for fast, five-star service and restore your indoor comfort.
Should My AC Be Repaired or Replaced?
Depending on the age and condition of your air conditioning system, a full air conditioning replacement may make more financial sense than repairing your existing inefficient unit. Continuously repairing a failing unit can end up costing you far more in the long run and is often not worth the hassle and disruption to your life.
It may be a better option to replace your unit with a new, efficient model if:
- It requires major repairs or parts totaling $500 or more
- Your air conditioner is prone to frequent breakdowns
- Your air conditioning system is more than 10 years old
- Your monthly energy bills are far more than they should
- Your AC system does not keep your home comfortable
Call Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning at (215) 375-7134 for a free price quote on Philadelphia AC repair!