Philadelphia Furnace Repair & Installation
Work With a Team of HVAC Experts you can Count On
Furnaces are an efficient and popular choice for home heating, but they require regular service to make sure they keep running optimally for years to come. Whether you need to repair a broken part or if it's time to install a replacement unit, our experts at Joseph Giannone have decades of experience serving the heating needs of homeowners throughout the greater Philadelphia area. Whether you’re in need of a new furnace or need fast furnace repairs on a cold day, we’re the team to trust!
To schedule your Philadelphia furnace repair service, please call (215) 375-7134.
Why Choose Joseph Giannone Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning?
- We provide a guaranteed price quote before we begin work
- Same-day emergency furnace service is available
- We never charge overtime fees on furnace repairs
- Financing is available for new furnace installations
Common Signs That you Need to Replace Your Furnace
With the arrival of fall and cooler temperatures, it’s time to take stock of your heat source. There are tell-tale signs your Philadelphia furnace is approaching the end of its life. Here are classic indicators it’s time to call in the HVAC experts from Giannone to diagnose the problem, and if necessary, help you choose the right furnace replacement.
Signs you need a new furnace include:
- Age. The average lifespan of a furnace is about 15 years. The older it gets, the closer it comes to an inevitable end.
- Noises. If your furnace rattles, hums or pops, they could be signs belts or motors are wearing out. It could also be a sign of excessively variable temperatures within the furnace itself.
- Increasing utility bills. If your furnace is not operating at optimum efficiency, you will notice an increase in utility bills. This means it’s working too hard to perform properly.
- Excessive service calls. Just because your furnace needs maintenance doesn’t mean it’s about to die. But if the number of service visits is on a noticeable uptick, it may be approaching the time to let go of your old friend.
- Dirty registers. If your furnace begins emitting dust, soot or other particles, your registers and the areas around them will get filthy fast. This is not only a sign of a serious furnace problem, it could be a health problem.
Even furnaces deserve to die with dignity. Contact Giannone today for a diagnosis. If it’s time to replace your Philadelphia furnace, we’ll help you find the best and economical fit for your heating needs.
Use our convenient online form or give us a call to schedule service.
Easy Payment Options
Emergency Services Available
Same Day Service Available
A Leading Home Service Provider Since the 1920’s
Drop Cloths & Floor Savers to Protect Your Home