Quality Heater Repairs in Philadelphia, PA
Residential Heating Services You Need for the Prices You Want
During the Pennsylvania winters, the last thing you need is for your heater to break down. At Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide fast, reliable heater repairs in Philadelphia to ensure you and your family stay comfortable all year round. Our skilled technicians start each project with a comprehensive heating inspection to locate the location and cause of the problem. We then use innovative methods and cutting-edge technology to fix it.
We can help you with the following:
- Boiler Repairs
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
Our Philadelphia heater repair experts have the experience and training necessary to provide exceptional service. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Additionally, our team is always on time, in uniform, and friendly. We treat you the way we would want to be treated.
When it comes to your comfort, don’t settle. Our team is dedicated to providing you with exceptional heating services and an amazing customer experience!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It is important to keep an eye on your heater to detect if there are any problematic signs before your heater breaks down suddenly and without warning. If you notice any of the following signs, it is best to call a professional heating expert.
- After turning on your heater for the first time, you notice a strong smell that doesn't go away. Whether you smell dust or gas, if the odor does not dissipate, it could be a symptom of a larger issue within your furnace.
- No matter how you adjust the thermostat, it does not seem to be exuding heat. Whether this means you have a broken thermostat or leaks in your ductwork, a professional can make the necessary repairs to make sure you are not wasting energy.
- Your pilot light is showing a different color other than blue. If you notice that you pilot light is yellow, it could indicate a larger problem with ventilation in your home. The color changes when carbon monoxide is not being expelled as quickly as it should be and could be a safety issue.
- Noises coming from your furnace are loud and consistent. Sometimes heating systems make noise, but you should call an expert if you hear whistling, groaning, squealing, thumping, or any other suspicious sound that persists.
Incomparable Service, Reliable Guarantees
Let’s face it, a cold house is the last thing you want to wake up to. While emergencies happen, there are certain indications you can look out for to predict heating failure.
Some signs to look for include:
- Your heater is making strange noises
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Increasing the thermostat won’t get the room warm
- Your electric bill is going up
- Your family isn’t doing well because of carbon monoxide
A malfunctioning furnace not only makes winters seem longer, but they can be costing you in higher energy bills. At Joseph Giannone, we are dedicated to our customers. As a family-owned and operated heating repair company in Philadelphia, we have strong ties to the community. We proudly serve our neighbors, friends, and family.