Philadelphia Heater Repair
Quality Residential Heating Repairs at Affordable Prices
The last thing you need during a frigid Pennsylvania winter is for your heater to break down. At Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide fast, reliable heater repair in Philadelphia to ensure you and your family stay comfortable all year round. Our skilled experts start each project with a comprehensive heating inspection to locate the location and cause of the problem. We then use innovative methods and cutting-edge technology to fix it.
We can help you with the following:
At Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to our customers. Our Philadelphia heater repair experts have the experience and training necessary to provide exceptional service. We are bonded, and insured for your protection. Additionally, our team is always on time, in uniform, and friendly. We treat you the way we would want to be treated.
When it comes to your comfort, don’t settle. Our Philadelphia team is dedicated to providing you with exceptional heating services and an amazing customer experience!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It is important to keep an eye on your heater to detect if there are any problematic signs before your heater breaks down suddenly and without warning. If you notice any of the following signs, it is best to call a professional heating expert.
Your Heating System May Need A Repair If:
- After turning on your heater for the first time, you notice a strong smell that doesn't go away. Whether you smell dust or gas, if the odor does not dissipate, it could be a symptom of a larger issue within your heater.
- No matter how you adjust the thermostat, it does not seem to be exuding heat. Whether this means you have a broken thermostat or leaks in your ductwork, a professional can make the necessary repairs to make sure you are not wasting energy.
- Your pilot light is showing a different color other than blue. If you notice that you pilot light is yellow, it could indicate a larger problem with ventilation in your home. The color changes when carbon monoxide is not being expelled as quickly as it should be and could be a safety issue.
- Noises coming from your heater are loud and consistent. Sometimes heating systems make noise, but you should call an expert if you hear whistling, groaning, squealing, thumping, or any other suspicious sound that persists.
- Your electric bill is going up. This may be a sign that your heater is running inefficiently, using up more energy to run while still not meeting your heating needs.
- Members of your household aren't feeling well. Are you dealing with lingering illness, like persistent headaches, dizziness, or nausea? You should immediately have your gas furnace checked to make sure it isn't leaking toxic carbon monoxide.
Incomparable Service, Reliable Guarantees
A malfunctioning heater not only makes winters seem longer, but they can be costing you in higher energy bills. To keep your heater running at peak efficiency and reduce the chance of a breakdown, we also offer heating maintenance services. But don't wait until it's cold outside to schedule an appointment; we recommend having your heater maintained at least once a year at the beginning of fall.
Ready to schedule your Philadelphia heater repair appointment? Call (215) 375-7134 today!
Easy Payment Options
Emergency Services Available
Same Day Service Available
A Leading Home Service Provider Since the 1920’s
Drop Cloths & Floor Savers to Protect Your Home