Philadelphia AC Replacement
Air Conditioning System Installation from a Reliable Team
Air conditioning replacement and installation can be a major investment and can cause anxiety for many homeowners. Will it be done correctly? Will I be overcharged? Will the technicians be trustworthy? Whether you're installing a new unit or replacing your old one, our service-oriented team at Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning does not take customer satisfaction lightly. As part of our full-service replacement or new installation, we will remove your old unit, complete a system test, complete the installation quickly and efficiently, answer any questions and give you tips to get the most out of your new AC unit, and clean up after ourselves. Our Philadelphia air conditioning installation and replacement experts are friendly, knowledgeable and want to make sure you have the best possible experience.
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Replaced
Like any appliance in your home, your air conditioner has a finite lifespan and will need to eventually be replaced. By keeping an eye out for the signs of air conditioning failure ahead of time, you can save yourself from the hassle and discomfort of an untimely AC breakdown.
Your Air Conditioner Is Likely at the End of Its Lifespan If:
- It is more than 10 years old
- It no longer keeps your home comfortable
- It produces strange odors or sounds
- Your unit is leaking
- Your energy bills are higher than they should
With that being said, not all air conditioning issues automatically spell doom. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to get away with having your AC repaired for less money. You can trust our team to thoroughly inspect your unit, present you with an accurate representation of its condition, and help you choose a suitable solution that fits your needs and budget.
How Do I Choose the Right Air Conditioner?
With so many different air conditioning options available, choosing a new one can seem like a daunting task. That is why we recommend you reach out to a Philadelphia AC installation expert from our team who can walk you through the replacement process and help you determine the right system for your cooling needs. However, there are a few factors you can take into consideration beforehand.
What to Consider When Replacing Your AC Unit:
- The level of energy efficiency you want. You can look at a system’s SEER rating to get a better understanding of it’s efficiency.
- The type, brand, make, and model you prefer. This may include central or ductless air conditioning.
- The size unit you will need for your home. It’s important that your new air conditioner is properly sized, as an oversized or undersized system can lead to a loss in energy efficiency and general wear-and-tear.
- The warranty options that are available. This will be important to understand prior to choosing a new air conditioner, as it will help protect your system in the event of a breakdown.
Once you have decided which air conditioning unit you want, we can help with the installation. It is crucial that you have a professional handle this, as an incorrectly installed air conditioner can lead to more problems down-the-line.
Benefits of Professional AC Installation in Philadelphia
Air conditioning replacement is a job for a highly trained and qualified cooling professional. These delicate and complicated systems rely on proper installation to function correctly. It is essential, then, to find the right installation company. Smart homeowners choose Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for their AC installation in Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia area.
When Selecting Air Conditioning Installation Professionals, Find Out:
- Are they aware of local codes and ordinances?
- Do they offer a warranty?
- Are they insured and bonded?
- Do they have hands-on experience?
- Are they up to date on current training and technology?
When you choose to hire Joseph Giannone Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning’s skillful experts, the answer to all of these questions is YES. Don’t risk damage to your new AC unit and your home or property company by hiring a company that doesn’t meet these qualifications. In fact, many manufacturers’ warranties are automatically voided if the installation is completed by someone other than a certified professional.
Easy Payment Options
Emergency Services Available
Same Day Service Available
A Leading Home Service Provider Since the 1920’s
Drop Cloths & Floor Savers to Protect Your Home